18 October 2010

New Happenings

Well it has been a while since I have posted on here, but I hope I can keep that type of time gap from occurring again.  I am officially back in Florence, Italy- Yippy!  I've been here for a few weeks, and have been getting things set up and organized.  I have also been happily bookbinding, updating my website, facebook, flickr and etsy page, and getting more supplies.  Here are a few things that I have completed along with one very special item that is for sale.  Be sure to visit the website-  It's finally coming together!
5 year journal: approx. 5.5x4.5 inches. Navy Tuscan leather bound with 'confetti' bead detail and wrap around closer. Inside pocket. Each page is headed with the date and followed by 5 sections for each year to have a journal entry.

Blank Journal: approx. 5.5x4.5 inches. Brown leather bound with woven wrap around closer. 96 acid free pages.

Blank Journal: approx. 5.5x4.5 inches. Purple Tuscan leather bound with bead detail and wrap around closer. 96 acid free pages.


Blank Journal: approx. 5.5x4.5 inches. Brown leather bound with large 'embossed' cords and wrap around closer. 96 acid free pages.

 
Light brown Tuscan leather covered 12x12 inch wedding album. With custom leather 'embossing' on cover and spine. Blue and cream Florentine paper inside front and back cover. 50 white pages with interleaved glassine sheets to protect your photos.  
For Sale

I'll be back soon with more!

No comments: