08 October 2009

2010 Calendar

Some of you may know how much I love buying a new calendar every year.  Last year it was my letterpress calendar from Paper Source and the year before I bought a couple from a tourist shop in Florence.  Well, this year there were too many calendars to choose from and I really needed to save my money since I am leaving soon.  SO I decided that I could make my own considering I have taken quite a few photos that I enjoy and plenty to fill up a year.  After a little bit of time and effort in deciding on a layout I have come up with this:


The text is in Italian but generally it is pretty easy to read since the months go in the same order and the days just start on Monday.  Next year I will make a new one and find a good printer so I can sell copies on Etsy.

No comments: